Cat In The Rain

Sabtu, 24 November 20120 komentar



Cat In The Rain
I was a Padrone. I was the owner of a hotel. My hotel faced the sea and also faced the city park and war memorial monument. In the nice weather there is much beauty to be enjoyed. Usually the beautiful light are often seen from the top of the war memorial made ​​from bronze. But it would be more beautiful when it rains, the combination of bronze and flash will make the top of the monument sparkling.
My job every day at the hotel and I was very happy to see the visitors to just stay hotel or honeymoon. Sometimes I feel jealous of visitors a married couple smiling and happy. I said to myself "How happy they were."
Today I felt very tired, today different with the usual. Afternoon sky was overcast and it certainly will rain. When I'm dreaming, suddenly the bell rings and come with full of happy lovers. But the man looks without any sense of happiness.
I asked, “How can I help you sir??”
And the man replied, “I would like to book a room for my wife and me”
“How long want to stay here sir??” I asked.
“We want to stay for one week” replied the man
“Its ok sir”, then I give her room key.
And I immediately told the maid to deliver and bring their luggage to their room.
Soon the rain began to fall with the rains, while continuing my work, I ordered coffee at the waiter. And suddenly I saw a girl running from the room in a hurry, and she immediately outside. Then I immediately told maid to deliver an umbrella.
A few moments later she returned to the hotel with a short dress and hair soaked more she looked sad and disappointed. And she went straight to her room with shivers. I simply asked to the waiter who delivered an umbrella.
“The maid, Where  was the girl???” I asked.
And the maid was told that she had been looking for a cat in the rain and did not find it.
I feel not bear to see her sadness. And that moment I remembered that I had a Italian cat that I bought some time ago. Then I told the maid to take my cat and drove to the girl's room.
Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Johan Budi - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger