Parents

Sabtu, 24 November 20120 komentar


My Parents
Parents are the most important persons in our lives. They delivered us to face the world. They give us atention, care, love, than the others. Every single person in the world have their own parents in their live, and so do I. I like most of their characters. But sometime some of those are very bothers me.
The one characteristic I like most is that they are always being charm to me. They always ask me when I’m not at home. They always ask me wheter I have eaten or yet. We’re always have our own time together and make little lough.
But I also hate some characteristic from them. The one characteristic that bother me most is that they always treat me as if I’m still a child. They must know that I’m 22 years old. I am a teen-ager. I have my own life, I need privasy to resolve my problem by myself, but they are never realize about it.
Therefore, they are my parent, they just do their job as a parents to give attention to their children. They are the best parents in the world. Sometime they are being good parent, but sometime they are being the opposite. But being the way that they are  is more than enuogh.

Share this article :
 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Johan Budi - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger